Friday, July 29, 2011

Tabidachi no Uta English translation

i really love this song.
and i love the english translation of this song so i will post it here
it is the ending song for the movie Koizora or the Sky of Love :D

Mr. Children – Song Of Journey
Lyrics: Kazutoshi Sakurai
Music: Kazutoshi Sakurai



Don’t be scared.
Even if you don’t turn on some random lights
The time will come when your lonely night will see the dawn
I felt a far and distant landscape the day I fell
When I get up and look closely, surprisingly it feels like it’s within reach
The song you loved is echoing through the city
That’s the nonchalant gift that chance has given me
Ah, song of journey
Okay, where should I go? We’ll meet again somewhere, ah
At any rate, “goodbye”
When I don’t know who I am, I’ll tell you all about it
But if you were listening already then you don’t have to reply…
Losing something important and gaining it back
That’s the cycle it seems, it feels different every time
I said, “I can’t laugh or cry any more tears”
But I need someone to talk to after all
Now I can say I love you without any hesitation
Let’s make each day just as honest
No matter where we are
Ah, I celebrate the start and sing the last song
I’m waving my hand right now, ah
Goodbye to sadness
When your tired feet have stopped walking, look back a little
Because I’m back where you can’t reach, pushing you forward
Ah, song of journey
Okay, where should I go? We’ll meet again somewhere, ah
At any rate, “goodbye”
When I’m about to forget who I am
Remember me vaguely
See? You’re inside my body, smiling
I’m pushing you forward
But you don’t have to reply

0 comments:

Post a Comment