Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Young Adults Books

I'm going to fully express my love to YA books.
It really saves a lot of teens facing through a lot of trouble, just like me.

YA books are written for us to relate to the characters or situations despite the fact that some of them (mostly, in fact) were set on a fictional world.

The heroines/heroes were so similar to us that we could easily make a connection with them and for some unknown reasons, would feel what they feel, know why they think or act like that as though they were already part of us.

And did I mentioned the love stories? Wow. Just reading those HOT passages would surely make me hyperventilate.

So, I'm just starting with my YA collections (I'm collecting a lot of genre and my books needs space in my bedroom). Here's some of the books I've already read and loved.
-The Hunger Games (Katniss. You're the ultimate heroine of my life :P )
-The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices (How could Cassie Clare create alluring and HANDSOME guys?)
-The Iron Fey (I'm just starting yet I couldn't put the book down. Need to buy the rest. I'm Team Ash btw. But Julie Kagawa made Robin Goodfellow a HOT character as well. Oh that mischievous grin of yours <3 )
-Darkest Power (Being a necromancer is both a nuisance and cool)
-Vampire Diaries ( Who doesn't want to have 2 vampire brothers fighting over you. And did I say HOT brothers?
-Hush Hush (oh Patch, another fallen angel that I love)
-Paranormalcy
-Riordan books
-Stargirl series (Stargirl, you made me feel that it doesn't matter who I am as long as I stay true to myself)
-Some of Cornelia Funke's books (Now I know they're reaaly not YA books but I love the adventure)
-AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!


PS: please recommend me something to read!





0 comments:

Post a Comment